|33||gIII Japanese Social Educationh||Previous||Next||JAPANESE|
| @ This regional Womenfs Association holds a convivial meeting every month inviting mothers/lower secondary school students/members of this association as a type of activity to assist parenting mothers ((1)~(5)). There are 108 members of the association. All activities are carried out based on membership fees (1,000yen/year) and other income sources, for example selling vegetables and foods.
(1) Mothers enjoy themselves talking with other participants while their babies and children are playing.
(2) Some members and lower secondary school students are cooking for lunch.
(3) The meeting closes after taking lunch. Many mothers join in even though they are not association members.
(4) Lower secondary school students take part as volunteers to support this activity for parenting mothers.
(5) A supervisor for social education from the townhouse lectures lower secondary school students in order to train them as rural junior leaders.