|43||gIV Organization and Implementation of Curriculumh||Previous||Next||JAPANESE|
| These are examples of childrenfs learning activities in an elementary school: research, summary, presentation, discussion, observation and watching.
(1) In a school library room (the period of integrated study), 6th grade, December 2003
(2) In a science room, 4th grade, December 2003
(3) In a science room, 6th grade, December 2003
(4) In a science room, 6th grade, December 2003
(5) In a science class, 6th grade, September 2004
(6) In a period of integrated study (international education), 2nd grade, June 2004