|62||gVII Cooperation between School and Local Communityh||Previous||Next||JAPANESE|
| gKodomo-kaih is a juvenile organization designed to civilize local children, and it encourages recreation, voluntary work, and leadership workshops. gKodomo-kaih have both childrenfs administration and parental administration. At a city and prefectural level, there are Federations of Kodomo-kai, and at a national level, there is the National Federation of Kodomo-kai organizations. What the National Federation of Kodomo-kai does is to:
(1) Guide and cultivate Kodomo-kai activities,
(2) Coordinate between instructors and leaders who engage in Kodomo-kai activities,
(3) Cultivate and activate leaders in Kodomo-kai activities,
(4) Publish materials and do research to promote Kodomo-kai activities,
(5) Cooperate with related organizations to fully promote Kodomo-kai activities,
(6) Serve as a safety branch of Kodomo-kai activities.